System Center Service Manager (SCSM) allows for the ability to import AD computers, printers and users from System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) technical inventory. However, companies are unable to perform true Asset Management on organizational and financials concerning this data.
- Are you able to discover, validate and reconcile assets with licenses and contracts?
- Do you know what assets you have?
- Do you know what they are used for?
- Do you know where they are located?
- Do you know the cost and cost allocation?
- Can you prove legal ownership, including documentation and media?
- Can you ensure compliance with contracts and government regulations?
- Can you track software compliance and defend yourself in an audit?
- Can you monitor vendor performance and maximize purchasing power?
The Cireson SCSM Asset Management App helps yield business results and fast. Increase cost savings, standardization, compliance, and higher levels of employee productivity.
Control your IT Assets from the technical, organizational, and financial perspective, through the lifecycle in your organization. Track any asset from the asset status, department, cost center, owner, warranty, maintenance, and software licensing to get a handle on your true IT Operational costs.
Cireson Asset Management Benefits
- Market leading and enterprise class software
- Affordable and easy to use
- No user or device license required
- Structure and manage all hardware, software, virtual, mobile, and non-IT assets across their lifecycle from purchase to retirement within a single interface in Service Manager
- Powerful insight through comprehensive reporting based on asset data from the data warehouse and cube reporting engine within Service Manager
- Gain location to IP awareness for complete hardware asset insight
- Maximize purchasing power through vendor management by analyzing asset performance
- Track, enforce, and manage support & maintenance, warranty, or lease contracts via built-in SLA engine
- Understand true Software License Management with Installation vs. Utilization vs. Purchased
- Store financial information, purchase orders, and invoices to help understand the true asset costs
- Keep data fresh with scheduled data imports. Take advantage of native built-in Microsoft System Center connectors, CSV file mapping, and other 3rd party sources via direct SQL server access
- Simplify asset management with product wildcarding that lets you merge multiple software titles into a single, dynamic product
- Software normalization to obtain efficiency and accuracy on product and version recognition
Check out the Cireson Asset Management – General Overview:
Software Asset Management
Check out the Cireson Asset Management – Software Asset Management overview:
Hardware Asset Management
Check out the Cireson Asset Management – Hardware Asset Management overview:
Asset Management Reporting
Check out the Cireson Asset Management – Report overview:
With the introduction of this App into you SCSM environment, having visibility to manage all your Asset Management business requirements could never be more simple. Take control today to understand your true IT Asset Management hardware and software costs.
Reach out to Team Cireson to discuss the possibilities with this headache saving System Center Service Manager App.